As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
These are the terms on which we sell the VS Turbans to you. By ordering any of the VS Turbans, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ” I Agree ” . If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the VS Turbans from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- The description of the Turbans is as set out in the Website and any description is for illustrative purpose only and there may be small discrepancies in the style and colour of the Turbans supplied.
- In the case of any Turbans made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate especially the head measurement.
- Veroniqué Salagean does not take the responsibility in the delay process of approving the design illustration and the making of the bespoke VS Turban from your side.
- For any website collection Turban, within 2 days after delivery of the turban, the alteration of smaller head size measurement will be charged at 25% of the Turban’s value. Refunds are not accepted.
- Any Turbans which appear on the Website are hand-made and unique piece and are subject to fabric availability at purchase therefore for further duplications may be expected slight variations due to the art of draping, fabric availability and nature.
- We can make changes to the Turban once delivered that may include style and fabric. The time required in re-creating a new VS Turban will be a matter of quotation.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use on the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Turbans in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to resell the Turbans. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order where at this stage any specifications can be made. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of the VS Turban ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors at a maximum of 24 hours. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email and phone number with all delivery information in it (ie the Order Confirmation).
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 3 days from its date.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Turbans and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Turbans.
- We will deliver the VS Turbans, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Turbans on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if: we have refused to deliver the VS Turban(s), or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- We do deliver to addresses in England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Turbans in installments if we suffer a shortage of boxes stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Turbans at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The VS Turbans will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Turbans before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Turban will pass to you when the Turban is delivered to you as previously securing the box and confirming all the delivery notifications.
- You do not own the Turbans until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Turbans still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Deduction for VS Turbans supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Turbans supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Turban beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Turban: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel the Contract except for any Turban which is made to your special requirements by telling us no later than 10 calendar days from the day the Contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason. Then we must without delay refund 90% to you from the price of each Turban which have been paid for in advance. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following turbans (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- turbans that are clearly style personalised;
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed turbans which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
- in the case of any sales contract, if the turbans become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
- Returns are not accepted unless the Turban needs a smaller size at head measurement, in this case we will accept the return and adjust it for you at 25% extra cost of the Turban’s value. In this case, it will be at your expense the return and we will deliver it back without any charge.
- All from the above are accepted if we consider your reason genuine and it must be specified in a clear and understandable way.
- You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the VS Turbans.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome of the duplication that has been delivered to you we will need to receive in writing the specifications and decide the best way of proceeding further.
- For any other alterations (ie the base is too deep for your preferences) we will need to make an appointment with you and re-create a new Turban which will include a payment of 90% charge from the value of the purchased Turban. In this case, the Turban purchased must be returned to us in good conditions as received.
- Special Requirement Turbans must be brought by appointment for adjustments.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the VS Turbans in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Turbans will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Turbans which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by Veroniqué Salagean of the Turbans. Details of the guarantee, including the name and contact of the manufacturer, the well keeping instructions are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Turbans.
- This guarantee will take effect at the time the Turbans are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
- We will provide the following after-sales service: Veroniqué Salagean will adjust the Turban if it does not meet the precise head measurement.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. WE will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 7 days.